Enrolling with TCTTAC is easy. Contact TCTTAC’s Project Director to get started.
All TCTTAC services are free, but we do recommend a sustained level of commitment from programs and agencies interested in starting the change process with us.
Here’s what agencies or programs get when they enroll with TCTTAC:
- A menu of options for organizational change that includes referrals to our practice transformation partner, NYC Treats Tobacco
- Consultation and expertise to realize a vision and plan for treating tobacco dependence within the agency or program
- 2 days of live training with tobacco dependence and motivational interviewing experts where behavioral health staff can earn CE/CME credits
- A year-long course of technical assistance for management and for staff, including on-site consultation as requested
- Engagement in learning forums with the staff and leaders of other organizations to share strategies and best practices